Term 2 Lion Rock Now Available Online 2018/07/19 Updated
The latest issue of The Lion Rock magazine is now available online.
Printed and distributed quarterly, The Lion Rock aims to capture the many outstanding achievements of our School community, news, updates and a wide range of student involvement.
Features of this issue include:
- Chinese Week 2018: bringing together culture, curriculum and colour
- Secondary accounts of an adventurous Activity Week
- A recap of the 9th annual AISHK Model United Nations – AISMUN IX
- “How Does Mathematics Promote Human Flourishing?” By Head of Mathematics, Secondary, Ms Robyn Gregory
- Q&A with Head of Early Childhood, Ms Cathryn Moore
- Thank You & Farewell to Head of Primary, Mr David Shirley
Plus – Don’s Miss Your Invitation to a free seminar with a panel of experts discussing:
Investment Strategies for Australian Expats
July 31st and August 1st, 2018
This is part of a ‘Investment Strategies for Australian Expats’ seminar series being organised by Loan Market in Hong Kong. Please click here for the full event brochure.
RSVPs to Jason.Lam@loanmarket.com.au
We welcome your feedback!
Are there stories, photos, alumni news snippets or student initiatives which you think could be included in The Lion Rock? If so, please email email@example.com .